Sunday, August 15, 2004

Up, up and away~ Part II

I think i have reached to the point that i have drunk till i have gone beyond high... i feel surprisingly clear headed after a shower and unfortunately very awake... and i have to go out early tomorrow morning... Gahhhhhh

The band at walla wallas was good as usual... that will be my usual haunt from now on... hahaha. I love that place and the bands are really good. The company was great too... Time passes fast when you're having fun. Watto was as usual... comical to the max... and held his liqour surprisingly well.. even though we like demolished that entire bottle of tequila.. Carpe Diem to all... we may have not accomplished anything in life but we made ourselves happy. Thats all that counts. Be happy guys, we are what we make ourselves to be.

got my 1st sunburn in like 5months... but it feels good. I love the activity... kayakin is someething i really miss...

damn... i look like some long beach chilli crab... i will end here for now till i regain full control of my fingers...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home