Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Since when am I the bad guy?

Ok... i was reading a blog of my friend's and was deeply shocked...

Since when am i the bad guy? What do you mean by smirking " I told ya so, FOOLS"???? Hello... Watto is a friend to me even though he tries my patience... What do you mean by that? I'm not a one to change another, so i steer clear of what you guys do with him but that doesnt mean i'm hiding in a corner smigly grinning at your failures. After all this while you think i wanna juz dropkick him out? If i wanted i would've done so already, you should know me...

All these 8 years and you still think of me this way? I may not be as close as Thang but I was abandoned like Watto too... after sec 3 the only damn arse who actually kept regular contact with me was Thang. Not you, and neither Watto... Hell... i was playin second fiddle all the way... Did i ever once complain? Not once ok. You think i dunno what Watto went thru? You are dead wrong. Judge me for what i said that nite... Hello... how much do you even know me? All you can say is that i'm a comedian that smokes i'll bet...

Dude, get your facts straight. I've been thru worse than Watto... You havent a clue what goes on in my head. And you definately do NOT know me well enough apparently. Yea... go teach Watto the way of life... I dont care.... I have no guilt to atone for in this matter. Watto wasnt close to me so it wasnt a surprise that i drifted away from him. It didnt help him when he contacted me only for the sake of money and yet when we first met up again after all these years did you see me cast him off a building or condemn him in front of all? And you dare say that i'm smirkin all the while over whats happening with him. I can see clearly here the problem.
And its fine with me.

You guys dont know me fine... i take it as 8 years was good while it lasted... but to judge me like this... its 8 years wasted...

2 Comments:

Blogger Docking Bay 94 said...

Hey dude, I meant that as a joke. Don't take it too seriously. I am not the malicious sort. And if I really was, I will not be putting it out on my blog like a fool for all to see. Please don't be too sensitive and let this come in between our friendship. For what its worth, I apologize for my ACCIDENTAL error. Its accidental. All of you guys are my friends. If not, I will not bother talking to you all. I hope we can clear this misunderstanding. Once again, For what its worth. I am sorry. Its a joke and I will not repeat it again, knowing too well the effect it has caused.

Prak.

10:30 PM  
Blogger The Science Of IoS said...

Dude,

the matters cleared... lets juz take a Fugidol each and forget it...

case closed.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home