Monday, August 09, 2004

The Dangers of Alcohol

Right now... i'm having a hangover and a splittin cramp in my right side.
All this because of some "cordon bleu" i was given last nite...

I'm not an "old man liqour" sort of person... And that blend of god knows what really gave me a knock out punch... Never felt so unsteady in like 3years... If i had stayed longer at last nite's "housewarming" I think i would've done a "Fri nite Thang" and started hittin on the hostess...

Walked around the whole payar lebar MRT station for some unknown reason after that before hailing a cab to send my sorry ass home... Then proceeded to bong unintelligible gibberish in my 2 forums... There must've been alot of confused people last nite... My apologies... Arghhh .
I smell of last nite's liqour and definately worse... Augh... i need to soak myself in a vat of detergent before i feel cleansed. Thankfully theres no other half to see me in such a dishevelled and absolutely swine like behaviour.

Still need to clean my room and finish my project today... Gah... still have a damn architectural floorplan to do out. The compiling of the report will be easy takin me a whoppin 30 minutes at maximum... But the drawin's gonna kill me... Make tuesday go away! I want to be left in peace!

Let this be a lesson to you all... Alcohol is bad.... stay away from it unless you're over 18... that age limit was there for a reason... Be safe Kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home