Friday, August 13, 2004

Anytime Anyplace

Its a good feelin when you pound someone into submission without even the use of physical force... Thats like the best victory you can possibly achieve, the winning of a war bloodlessly and nothing better knowin that you crushed your enemy with but your mouth... or in my case... words...
This all couldnt have been done w/o my allies. And my war advisor who takes special mention, "Thanks babe! i would've stumbled a few times there if you werent there to give me a slap on the head when i needed it."

The weekend is here again... and yet i dont seem to be free... my weekend is like FULLY booked since LAST weekend. I need to be booked like a month beforehand now... hahahahahaha. I have alot of catching up to do with the guys of ye olde guarde... Hopefully tomorrow nite we'll all be laughin away like cellmates from IMH and doin our Singapore Idol impressions along the streets of Holland Village and gettin our collective asses locked up for the nite... hahahahahaha. I'm already shakin with laughter as i type this out... maybe coz i havent been this happy for a long time... i have friends, a bitchslappin handed out, a new pet and all the vices of man... hahahahahahaha... except for gambling though... We have too short a life to engage in philosophy or any other time wastin affairs.... Juz seize the damn day and throttle that muthafucka...

Recently the comic blog thing has caught my attention... and well... brings back memories of the old personnel of past. I still have our old sketches of our old comic that was forever stuck in concept. Till in the end we split... I had since done concept work for 2 more series... The 13th and Fear... wonder if we could ever get back together and maybe get one off the ground? hahaha... Get in the leagues of Spawn and Batman and all... that was our dream wasnt it? I wanted to get into the States with our brand of comic... hell.. we all had a grand dream.

Been doing some drawin of late... my hand is rusty dammit... but i'm gettin it back slowly. Feel like doin a comic blog of my own.. But it would have to be R21. hahahahaha... or at least parental advisory advised... My photoshop 7.0 is beckoning me... *must... resist... dark.... urges*

Hmmm... are some women sooooo full of themselves that an invitation for a group outing is called a date? Hellllllooooooooo.... Anyone at home? You are obviously orbitin around Uranus now. Get a life biatch... I'm not desperate and you aint exactly Venus in mortal form... I would seriously dropkick your pathetic ass over tampines mall if you start gettin such ideas in your head. Does not talkin or lookin at you mean anything? Well, if that spells out love then i think i'm passionately obsessed with another 3 billion odd people... *Looooooosserr*

feel kinda bored... maybe i shall do some cooking. Something to pass the time till that 300 pound silverback gorilla trips over me again then its Miller time... Anytime... Anyplace... No mercy... *cue evil laughter*

1 Comments:

Blogger Fux0r3d said...

LOL damn clint, that last couple of paragraphs were fuckin funny. esp when i actually tried to imagine him doing the drop kick at tampines mall LOL
clint, i understand its supposed to be a serious post, but u've made my day bro...

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home