Saturday, August 07, 2004

Up, up and away~

Rite now... I'm in a pair of shorts and feelin the rush of alcohol to my brain so please excuse if i dun seem to make any sense whatsoever...

Went to walla walla at HV earlier with Mr Ho... turns out he needed a drink to... By chance i met zhengkai and of course saw my dark winged cherub... Mmmmmm ...

It was cool catchin up with the guys... although Mr Ho was gettin a tad irritatin with the eggin. But he had my best interests at heart though... Thanks bro. I will not disappoint you if i can help it...

Now the alcohol is rushing to my brain and i'm gettin a slight tightness there... long time since i had a drink with my bros... and the rush of alochol is a feelin i've long missed... We'll be goin again next weekend. May the party never end!

Thang isnt back yet still... Prak was stoned... in all everyone was stone cold drunk... hahahahahahahaha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home