Wednesday, August 04, 2004

My Night With Chloe

No..... its not what you think you filthy animal....

I juz brought home Chloe my ragdoll cat last evening. She's like sooooo princess.... Was like panicking when she threatened to break carrier bag on the way back to my place. Took a cab back pronto and freed her... So far so good save for the fact she woke me up at 5+ in the morning... Gahhhh ...

Fell asleep at my com again last night.... whats up with that?
Its either my easy chair's too comfy or i'm really fatigued for some reason yet unknown to me... Heh? Its the truth... I dunno why I'm so tired... I sleep my 6-8hrs... but still i'm like Resident Evil when i awaken. Any0ne has an explanation please get back to me.... Coz i'm clueless...

Finally met Big Show at SP yesterday... and the thing was he was sittin rite in front of me and didnt see him... I tell you... He's the master of camouflage, or i'm juz plain blind to miss something that big infront of my face :p. Yea yea~ I know... Its most likely the latter...

Went to d/l Tonic's songs... "If You Could Only See" has to be my favourite. Listening to it now... Somehow seems familiar to me... I'm a lyric person so the lyrics have to be meaningful to me. My whole life is basically about music.... You won't see me without my headphones ever... It fills in all the gaps in time and space, and acts as a balm to soothe the soul. Ah yes... music does indeed soothe the savage beast.

Ok... I seriously need to get brainwashed. A G-5 would do it for me rite now... Saw this movie with Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet about a dysfunctional couple who wipe the memories of each other from their brains... I wish that option was available to me. I have a memory like a elephant for some unneccesary stuff... but can delete important stuff in an instant for no apparent reason. What the hell man...

I have a question... When is it exactly the right time to date again? Or even think about it? Is there a international standard? Coz i keep hearin people tell me about this after breakup "time off" thingy and I'm like... Ok..... so, how long is this period? Up to the individual? How would you know when you are ready? Is it the same feeling when you feel like taking a crap?

Things like this make no sense... I need my muse... She makes all these dumb shit melt away... Unfortunately i dunno when i'll ever see her again . Ah well... to quote my ex... "Leave it to fate"

Today will be goin to get my driving thing started. Hope Thang doesnt quit on me last moment... I have the need for speed... God bless when i get behind the wheel.. *cue evil laughter*

Everyone seems to be in love when i'm out of it... Is this some sort of sick joke or a test of my patience? The next cupid i see i will take out with a vengeance.... *cocks shotgun* I'll turn that flying diaper boy into a cloud of feathers. Grrrrr...

Well... the world keeps spinning as i say... And no matter how much you want the time for yourself... It will never be. So get with the program? For those who know me, I never get with da program... hahahaha... but yet maybe finally something will make me conform. We'll see... the best is yet to come....

May the partyin and booze never end...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Science Of IoS said...

Noone is innocent~~~ XP
Put Chloe's pic as background? It'll be pretty ugly...

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home