Friday, August 06, 2004

Nothin' In Particular And Nothin' In Between

Over the past 24 hrs... I've spent about 18 of that asleep....
"PIG!!!!"
What in the blazes of Heck's unholy flames am i doing with myself? I dont remember myself sleeping so much since after a chalet a ton at someone's place...

I blame Phil... ruler of Heck and S**an's milder brother.... He has whisper tidings of laziness in my ear and has seduced me to his infernal side... I can feel the marks of a manager starting to show within me... Gahhhhhhh ~~~~ Ok... I'm not sure which is more scary... me actting lame or quoting Dilbert. *whams head againts wall*

Will be departing for Holland Village in another hour or so... Got a drinking session with Mr Ho my other partner in criminal sociology that i havent been out with for a long time. I predict a lengthy dehydrating session as we juz hang at the pub and down beer while blow smoke rings into nowhere in particular... A good piece of news is that an angel shall be in the area at the same time... Whether we meet will be up to my luck. Have no idea which pub i'm headed to there.... *Xs fingers*

I need to train Chloe to use the scratch post... She keeps using my easy chair and bed as her scratching areas. And both named items are very valuable to me. So far my parents have gotten pretty much used to her... they let her roam about my place freely and my mom even talks to her. Not bad after all...

National Day is comin up. And so far i havent felt even a teeny bit of love or pride for my country.... Maybe its due to the fact that i havent been to any single of the 20 past national day celebrations in my life. And the fact that i dun really love my country that much... Yea... sure i DO miss this place when i'm overseas but thats coz i miss my friends here not the soil itself. The moment i step into Orchard road i'm at a loss on what to do.... It's like.. been there done that... What's there left to be done here in Singapore except like commit a crime? Furthermore the freedom here is really lacking... feel like in a matrix of somesort where everyone is regulated by a certain set of rules or regulations and that you can only do so much within a certain grid... Set me free~~~~~

Ok... remember earlier that i would leave everything up to my luck? Well... Looks like my luck is down. Mr Ho cancelled on me in the last few minutes.... The deities are givin me signs i guess... Ah well... thats that i guess.

and as a friend of mine would do...

Pft

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home