Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Blinding Light Of an Insane mind

I'm in my tutorial typing my blog entry out so you can guess how damn bored i am....

Been really busy these few days... tons of projects crushin me into a stupor between procrastination and plain laziness. hahahahahaha... At the same time been gettin my cat's new home set up and redoing my marine tank setup. Finally got my live rocks last nite as well as a few new tenants... I think i shall give up my idea of lionfishes for the time being... They're juz too delicate for my liking. Replaced them with baby sharks and a moray eel... Will look for more tenants when the time permits...

My princess Chloe will be coming home today god willing... Hopefully there will be no last minute change in plans or random acts of god in the vicinity of today. Cleaned up my room nice and tidy for her and setup her furniture... Hope she likes the leopard skin scratch post/play post i got for her... tryin to find a place to stow the chairs that are takin up so much space in my room. Can't wait to bring her home.... She looks so princess like... and from what i heard she aint no Princess Fiona... more like that Prince Charming... so I definately would be her slave... hahahahaahahahahahaha..

Talked to my ex last nite... good to know everything is back as before. She had better take it easy before her thyroid acts up again...

Was supposed to have a chat with Jo last nite too... but she looked busy so i just sat in my corner and kept quiet. But was accosted by the Terrible Trio instead and engaged in a useless war of endless banterin of insults... hahahahahaha... demolished the competition as usual. At least my mouth is as sharp as ever *evil grin*... Meetin up with one of the trio later... we shall reminesce our secondary school mischief days later at chinatown as i pick up my princess.

Speaking of princesses... heh heh... Angelfied man.... angelfied...

Looks like this weekend is gonna be another tight one... Hopefully i can push me and Song's barbaric driunkin session to Fri nite then be free for most of the day for Thang's Jini Sat... hahahahaha... Sun will be cat day as i go to Geylang to look at pussies... That sounds wrong but its not what you think you damn perv... I'm gonna look at more cats... the breeder happens to live there. Hopefully i wont spend to much time there so i can get back home for a quick cat nap before i go out for dinner.

I never valued my weekend so much before... Maybe coz time is more tight for me nowadays then back in the service. I almost miss NS life...

Hmmm... i think i'll save a few more mths for my hp... In the meantime i think i'll juz splurge abit on clothing... specifically a pair of levis, some tees and a good decent shirt.

I think i've really gone cuckoo... been calling anyone older than me by 10yrs or more "Sir/Ma'am"... What is wrong with me? I'm a civilian for crying out loud...

Handed in my application for my ITP to 'Nam... Hopefully i get in... what am i saying? I dunno why... I'm very much into sports and adventure these days... even with a slight hankering for clubing... Insanity has taken control... *AaaOooGahhhhh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home