Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Fire and Brimstone

This entry today is for all the damn crap that i'm sick about.... basically its time to spew all my gripes with the world out on the digital manuscript.

In the last 24 hours... I've been bugged by 2 types of people i can never stand. First, is the type who repays your kindness with lies and backstabbing... It doesnt help that he's a mammoth, rotound boulder like lard bucket, who thinks he's filthy rich and lives in the house of a garang guni man. He pathetic attempts to pick up women thru playin the spiritual father cum overlord of the country is something Song would roll over and die laughing about and Thang start to go in spasms. But to make me look like i was him is totally unacceptable... I would rather smell the underarms of an endless line of hairy bothered silverback gorillas than to be associated to such a character. To tell me lies and encourage me to do dastardly deeds is oh so very into the teachings of Buddha... and then pin them all on me... wow... you are such an adult to be respected.

And by the way, i give respect where its due... not to some arse that tries to show off about everything he does... If you're so damn great why arent you someone really important and not juz a fat sweating boulder? Go and f**k yourself if you think you can step over me... Wanna try to sue me or file some half assed police report? Give me your best shot...

The other person is the desperado... the loser ... the douche... words cant possibly describe a pathetic piece of male genetic scrap. He goes around a gatherin of people introducing himself like a telemarketer during dinner and proceeds to try to get in with the cool guys there and attempt to chat up women thru the introduction. What the f**king hell? Get a damn life you moron... you think you're being friendly and people like you? Hell no... you are more like "ze pest". That cartoon skunk Pepe Le Phew would be the mascot... Its not SDU here... go jerk off in the men's Mr Desperate-to-get-laid... Juz seeing you sickens me and almost make me wanna give up my manhood juz NOT to be associated with you in ANY way...

What is it with these desperadoes? This aint no quentin tarantino film dumbasses. Go and self eject your collective asses into space... earth has no place for you, go find your own kind out there... you are obviously not very human having the skin the thickness of the berlin wall...

Juz slept 3hrs earlier on gettin home... for the past 2 nights have been goin with 4hrs of sleep at nite... my body has been in rigor mortis for the whole of today. And my tolerance is obviously in need of an overhaul... Coz I CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS F**KED UP S**T!!!! &waves fist*

To hell with everything...

t"t)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home