Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Sedate me please!

Another day... another morning of strugglin to haul myself from the comfort of my bed and into the unbearable light of day... I cant remember the last time i had a nap or slept before 1. Ok... I'm an old man... I cant stay up like i used to... before i could have been up till the first rays of dawn, now.. i can barely keep myself from fallin off my chair and snoring on the floor.

Bad news... Even cigs dont work... they keep me awake for that extra 5min or so... so yea... even nicotine cant cut it anymore. Do i need a rest? YES! Had to rough it out on the train from dover to pasir ris nearly the entire of last week to settle my friend's marine stuff... Help to pick up coral and LS and at the same time place orders for my own tank. Even the weekend was busy. Couldnt find time for a catnap. I envy my Chloe... she falls asleep anywhere and anytime. I dont have the luxury of that anymore. will any kind soul pls drug me on sedatives or tranquilize me sometime this week? I would love to be knocked out for several hours comatose to everything....

Ok... not so good or bad news... I have more jobs... Now i have a confirmed Sunday tuition session at simei in the mornings and someone has approached me to help in buyin fish. So i guess my weekends next week will be mostly paya lebar on saturday evenings and simei on sun mornings. which leaves me free only on sunday after lunch. Like where did my saturday go?

Anxiously waiting for next month where my cash comes in.... i need to get wasted one more time. I'm becoming an alcoholic dammit... Seems the only time i really feel refreshed is the night after a good drinking session with a touch of nicotine and a sprinkling of good music accompanied by a side of good company. Its good to finally be able to catch up with everyone and juz have fun at some pub and drink till i look like a boiled lobster. The feeling is soooooo damn good!

Speaking of which... i got invited to Europa by my war advisor... Tryin to round up some able bodied personnel to raid the place on the 4th of sept. Heard last nite its also awfully close to another friend's birthday too.... so...... I'm not really sure which one's a go... both look to be a good time in the making. Let the heaven's decide on my fate... Am i meant to get majorly wasted? We shall shee.... Wahahahahahahaha

Arghhhh.... juz found out i need to get some formal attire for presentation on the 14thor 15th week of my term which is about a month away... Like since when do i do formal? I dont have a clue what to do.... HELP! SOS! MAYDAY! And no jeans either.... Are they pushin me to suicide? Its gonna be a sight to see me in a long sleeved dress shirt and pants w leather shoes and tie... The guys will probably laugh their heads off at the sight of the redneck in formal... *shudders*

Thats it... Like i neeeeeeedddddd a dose of Zoloff... Medic... medic....

1 Comments:

Blogger The Science Of IoS said...

teach maths and science....

what evil?

Heh heh... go to my other blog... the one under construction.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home