Monday, August 16, 2004

Retrospective

I smoke too much.... But due to losing my not so slack lifestyle, I've come to rely on nicotine to hold me in the land of the living. Addiction has set in, yes, i'm an addict for sure... Cant believe i did 20 sticks yesterday... What is wrong with me? Must beat this addiction... i shant bring any cigarettes with me to school tomorrow. Go partially cold turkey... how i could see Song laughin at me now... hahaha

Ok. I think i shall bask in singlehood and leave women alone... I'm kinda enjoyin my new found freedom. And when i hear about my friends' relationship worries/problems i feel so much relieved that i do not have such issues in my life... life is soooo much less complicated when you're alone. Thats coz u dun need to care about another person's feelings and needs.... It would kill me to be chained up and caged.

As for thang.... i think i need to, as in mat terms, go relac one corner... I know he doesnt mean it but i cant understand the things that he does. Hiding from me will only make things worse and make me pissed... And well, the certain hypocrisy is makin me irritable. I was at fault for bottlin up so now i need to relax... cant wait for next saturday's kayaking.

Tomorrow i should know about whether i'm selected to go to 'nam or not.... should be a good trip.... i'm lookin forward to it provided i get selected first. It doesnt help that i blundered by sas=yin i forgot all my first aid back in NS. But that was 2years ago... the only thing i recall is how to fireman lift the guy to safety.... i failed my arm sling test... ended up mummifyin the fella with my F.A.D....

Have class at 10 am tomorrow which means i gotta wake at 8.30am... gahhhhhhhh...
might as well kill me and get it over with. Its a monday dammit... you dont give morning class on a MONDAY. People die more often on mondays due to stress...shouldnt that be kinda like a warning sign? And i'd probably sleep thru my "moral" class. What do you want me to learn? I have the understandings of morals but i juz dont use them.... who does anymore? C'mon... theres a reason why we dont see more mother theresas or gandhis roamin the earth. Morals in today's society doesnt really work. It'd be better if they taught us some "Art of War" or some war like craft to slay business rivals in the future.

Man... the songs i recieved last nite were good. Now addicted to "Joey"... added it to my handphone's card... will most likely blast it tomorrow morning in the train and disturb the workin crowd... hahahaha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home