Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Last Hours

In 12 hours and 40 minutes i'll be on a plane for 'Nam... feels like taiwan all over again...

Got my stuff packed in 2 bags... can't believe how poofy clothing can be... Hopefully my check in luggage is under 20kg, I had a go at it earlier... doesnt seem heavy but then... The last time i did the test myself i was ovr weight by 10kg. :p
But its basically all clothes... a coverall, 2 tank tops, a pair of worn jeans and my poncho and sleeping bag. The heaviest items are the poncho and coverall. My poncho is like made out of material so heavy it could be classified as kevlar.... looks like something you would use to protect a tank against small arm fire. And my coverall.... Its juz v heavy cloth that looks protective but couldnt last 5 secs against a car battery... Its just 18 days, and i look like i'm carrying mor than when i went to taiwan. Crap.

I think i have everything. Passport, clothes, toiletries, medication accessories... yup... everything should be there. But i still get the nervous moments coz i always feel i'm forgetting something. I hate packing for trips. I wish i could just buy everything i need at the place i'm goin and travel ultralight. Whats there to pack? All you need will be there... That would make things so much easier.

My cat's at her former residence.... I'll take her back when i'm home. I'm now worried for my fish... Ok... to you it may seem trivial compared to my cat... so what if a fish dies? Go get another one... Uh uh... not unless your fish costs you like 4 digits... no way am i risking that. Hope things will be fine when i'm away.

Friends wise... I've informed all who should be informed already. That is IF they were listening to what i was saying... hahaha... I'm such an unimportant person... oh well... I dunno if i'll frequent the net there coz i dont have much to spend and i need to buy some beverages on the way back so....... i will have to hoard my cash as much as possible and let loose at the DFS. HAHAHAHAHA.

ok... time for some personal time, i will see everyone back on the 3rd of december and of course many more times in that month.;) Farewell to myself and ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home