Sunday, September 19, 2004

Till I Collapse

I havent had time to do alot of the shit that i'm supposed to be doing...

Havent updated or did up the links for my comic blog... havent finished up my projects waiting in the wings nor have i done the planning for the food for my vietnam ITP... Yes, you heard me correct... food... I'm a cook slash construction worker slash fundraiser to be.

SCREW IT ALL

I just wanna say "F**k off" to everyone around me. I don't wanna do ANYTHING.
Leave me on some desert isle in the middle of the pacific ocean with a large knife. Thats all i ask. I wanna be away from people. No friends no loved ones nor irritants... Juz me, myself and I.

Yes, I'm in very black mood. The kind that'll turn you colorblind and erase all humor in you.

Ahh yes... FUCK EVERYONE.

Have yourself a nice day Asshole...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home