Monday, November 15, 2004

All i Want.........

If i don't make sense please forgive me... Its 1am and I'm just blabbering away...

Its a simple question ain't it? All you want... What is it you want? If there was anything that you needed to have above all else what would it be? Yet things as they are make such a question as complicated as chinese algebra without am abacus.

Have we lost the simple contentment of life? Must we have it complicated and always aiming for higher? Hell.... is there even something called contentment in the dictionary of everyday life? We can never seem to be content with anything, things could always be better. But we never think how things could be worse. Yes.... things can be worse than they are now... there are people much more screwed up than us that find our way of life downright godly...

I dunno what you want... But i get contented easily. A comfortable place i can rest my head everynight, 3 square meals and my ipod fully packed to the brim with my selection of songs and i would not ask for more. Although my answer to the question would be a different answer. All I want is to be able to feel a certain way everyday. That alone could sustain me as well as any life support. But well.... we all have wishes... whether or not they com true depends on, i guess, your luck. somethings do happen some don't... its knowing when something happens thats the tricky part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home