Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Moby Dick

As the title implies....

This has something to do with a big smelly albino whale. Yes... I'm reading the book now... hahahahahahahahahaha... What was i thinkin when i borrowed this book? I have no idea why i took this unabridged piece of literary sushi up and scanned it through.... Maybe coz i was thinkin about the seafood thing we are planning for sun or sat...

A friend asked me today... Is this friday's play important to me. Well... In a way... YES. I have to get back to who i was....  not this cheena/ang moh hybrid... I swear in hokkien when i meant to give a simple "shit" and deliver a stinging tirade in english when some choice hokkien words would've done fine.... I'm gettin mixed up and confused... My english is slipping... I found out i forgot to spell "skilful" and stumbled on some grammer last nite. WTH... Those who knew me a few years back would be like... "Who ARE you? And what've you done with clinton?" I got influenced in taiwan and got dragged further in by my ex... Now i'm like an outcast from both sides. I have no place on either side. I'm the Language Outcast.... It really shocked me when i couldnt slip into a normal english conversation which was so easy for me back then... Now i trip over myself and insert my foot in my mouth. Ahhh... i can sense the laughter of the millions now....

Hopefully tomorrow goes well and i sell away my fish and come out a richer man than i am now. I want to restart saving again. Something i was unable to do with my ex. Why the hell do i keep mentioning her? Crap... I juz feel more secure with a chunk of cash in my account.  And that injection of funds would do that well...

Its not even 11 and i'm sleepy... must be the book...  any book on a madman after a big ocean goin mammal for revenge will put even the most resolute insomniac to sleep. What more me? Alot of people seem stressed out today with their NUS matriculation crap or whatever that is... Noone is being their usual chatty selves... Thang seems pissed off at something/someone... will not pry... I'm here trying to settle myself... Feel jumpy as a mexican jumpin bean. Have no reason why... maybe its the pic i saw juz only in friendster... *shivers*

Tomorrow i wish for luck. That my crap will all go smoothly tomorrow and that i will not die of a stroke. I want everything to stop spinning.... Hahahaha... chatted on msn with meghan earlier... my elder sis of sorts... Glad to know she'll be back in december. Theres alot of things to talk about. And it'll be good to see how we've all changed...

Like i wish to bomb and sink this miserable island and fly to seychelles and buy over an island there and watch as WWIII rages over the horizon... The world's gettin more and more twisted... Lemme off at the next stop yea? I wanna get on another ride...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home