Monday, July 26, 2004

Off the brain

Eatin stale seafood pizza as i type... I seem to be fated to all things sea nowadays...

What is wrong with me these days? Always tired, irritable and impatience.... I think its either the nicotine cold turkey or the 5 hour or less sleep i get per day... Or maybe both... That would account for my bursts of rage today at Watto and that not-so-there guy on the bus. Must find the source of my problem and crush it... Destroy whatever is bothering me. Its not that i like to get mad... Prak and Thang should know that very well... But my patience has really run thin with Watto. I know I shouldnt attack him but help him, but sometimes it juz irks me that a 21yr old guy cant juz use some simple common sense before he decides what to do. I know i aint the best person to say this but he's like the guy i knew 5+ years back... he hasnt changed... not good and not bad... but the I find him immature... Like I'm the most sensible and mature of all... Its so ironic i find him like that. There's something definately wrong with the wiring up here...

I really feel like burning THAT picture.... the sight of it juz displeases me... But it would be wrong to do so. And yet its such an eyesore.... Must find a deep and dark corner to stow it away. Then hopefully in another few years it would've rotted to nothingness... HAHAHAHAHA

hmmm.... got a play this sat and i have np shirt to wear. My pants SHOULD be ok... Juz tried them on but look weird... too used to the straight cut pant legs i guess... tapered gives me the shudders... I feel like a Cornetto with tapered pants on. Saw a nice lookin short sleeve shirt at Topman earlier... feel like buyin it... ONLY IF i manage to sell off my fish... Then i shall round up a few more tees too... LOL  Hmmm... cant seem to find my prom shoes...  i think may need to get another pair too...
So many expenses this month and my tuition session has been cancelled... No choice but to sell my fishy away... Bad news in the financial side all the way... Under the advisory of my friend i have to get a new phone too coz my current one is falling apart. *sigh*

Feel terrible about using Thang's cash these few days... Will need to treat him one big one these comin days when we both are still relatively free... I always like to be independent... Being a leech on someone makes me feel sick. I need to get back my finances! Waitin for my agency to hand me another tuition job...  at least then i can add a meager sum to my already scrawny bank account. Fortunately my driving course is gonna be sponsered by my dad and hopefully a car too... Hahahahahaha... No more public transport for me... Its my way or the highway! Thang will be doin the course with me and hopefully we pass without hassle... *yea rite*

Hmmm... another few more days till i get me cat... Havent broken the news to my parents yet... Need to find time for that. I really want to bring Chloe home... she looks soooo cute! hahahahahahaha...  the last thing you would expect from me: the unholy rednecked bastard from TBR...
Wanna get a garfield too but heard its hard to find such color and pattern... Oh well... one step at a time... And juz stay angelfied. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home