Thursday, July 29, 2004

Twists and Turns

You juz dunno what can happen next.
Life can never be plotted out which makes me seriously think why the hell we even bother to plan out our lives... say at this age we wanna be married or have a car of our own etc etc... Face it... we are all stuck in a huge dodgeball game of infinite scale. We everyday play our game of hit and miss and hope we dont mess up and get hit in the face by a piece of life's debris.

Juz give me a pack of cigarettes and send me on my way thru life dude...
Dude??? hahaha... since when do i say dude? All Thang's and the rest's fault... In 2 weeks I've been influenced already and the yuppie talk has appeared in my vocabulary. A year ago you wouldnt hear me uttering the "dude" word... now... I'm spouting it like a beached whale. Right now those who are reading this blog will be like all goin, "HUH?"... Its my weird morbid sense of humour. Dont worry... few understand it so I'm not surprised you are scratching your head in bewilderment. Anyway... I've derailed from the topic. I've been infected with the "dude" talk... Another whole new dimension of me has been unleashed.

Yes... I'm undergoin another change yet again. I always seem to go thru an overhaul after a relationship.... Dunno what will be the outcome of this change. And that brings me to another point... Am I too analytical? I presume and conclude like a modern day Sherlock when i actually am more like Watson. Must learn to keep these crap to myself.... I aint my father, and I dont wish to end up like him. Hell... sometimes I AM him. Do we all take after our parents? I kinda hate to be like my old man... And yet I've inherited all his monsters.

Maybe an exorcism is what i need... and guess what? Someone did ask me to go for a deliverance at her church. Is life given me a nudge out the door? Hahaha... I wouldnt know till i was thrown out the door. Am that damn calamari like.... I have a family dinner with my relatives on saturday. Like I am soooooooooo lookin forward to that... Whiny cousins, Mr and Mrs Snob, my evangelist aunt and husband who really freak me out and lots more freaks i dun care to mention. But at least i have my cousin Jo to talk to and her dad to smoke with me... LOL  As long as there's no alcohol i should do fine... I would probably start some taiwanese drinkin game in the hall and get myself so utterly wasted...

One thing in life i will never understand will be women... You cant live with them and you cant do without them. And you will always get hurt by them... I want to read women's minds... It would make things soooooo much easier since most of the time we are like supposed to attempt to guess what they have in mind anyway... But at the same time this is what makes them interesting... All of my gal frens fascinate me coz you get to see so much more of a human being in a gal than in a guy... In a guy you basically have a four basic emotions: Anger, Happiness, Sadness and Whatever... Gals have a much more wide spectrum of emotions. And compare the things they do compared to the guys... We both have the same goal but the process is like soooooo different. If there was an opening for a woman scientist I would take it man... hahahaha... To learn more about our subjects of lust, adoration and occasionally disgust.

Have to write a speech about why terrorism is not wrong... hahahaha... Why do i have a feeling national security is eyeballin me? I have written the intro... but have no idea what i want to do for the body... If you think i have no idea what to write you are dead wrong... hahahaha... Guys... you should know me... Once i start doing this kinda topics... my hand and pen cant stop! And i'm kinda limited to 3min for the speech so how the hell am i gonna cut this to size?

Tonight is old school... classic RATM... kinda suits the topic i have at hand now. OH well... may Osama give me some inspiration...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home