Sunday, July 25, 2004

Damn~~~

Finally home after an oh so eventful day...

Went for the Muay Thai lesson with Thang and met the mini Brock who was seriously pissin me off with his dumb kicks at the sandbag and gettin up close at my face... Thank God the coach got him first and crushed hids puny little ego in front of me... Hahahahhahahaa. If not i would have smacked his white piggy face and given him the crossface and slapped his white arse with my sandals... I think the coach did what we all wanted to do... Utterly manhandle and humiliate the damn paleface and his cretin kind. Whiteskins should be shown their place in the world... this aint 1889 punks... the yellow skinned slaves are kickin your collective asses and theres nothin you can do about it. So get with the program dumbass "superior race"...

Sparrin was fun... but had to limit myself so as not to damage Thang... i dont want to return his parents damaged goods. Was a bit worried back there when i went abit overboard with the fist combos... coz for those tt know me well... I'm a violent person. hahahahahahaha... I nearly let out my anger at him... had to stop myself before i went to far.. things worked out fine in the end though. There were a few hot babes there... kekekekeke...

After that rushed down double time to simei for the smelly armpit sauce daughter's birthday... Was not bad... played with Rambo and met a certain shy girl.... hahahahahahaha.. I am like sooooooooooooo wantin to bring home my ragdoll Chloe... Piper was like soooo fat! Like where got such a big ragdoll? The food was great... gulped down alot of tomato curry and mango pudding. Finally! Returned all my ex's stuff to her... Feel so relieved... maybe coz i know its the last time i will see her. Makes me happy.

Now the tiredness hits me... feel so damn drowsy now...  and my triceps are gettin stiff. Ow~ Cont'd tommorrow...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home