Sunday, July 25, 2004

Angelfied~

hahahahahahahahahhaha....

Only Thang will know the true meaning of my blog title...
Yeap... today did kayakin. Like a damn eskimo after walrus in the artic summer... Was great to get back to possibly the only watersport i love. Juz paddlin around really gave me a freedom i havent experienced for a long time... Was like a pirate ship prowling the east coast beachline. Thang was strugglin like a deformed penguin and failed to coordinate the "flankin maneouveur" that we had agreed upon... And we ended up joustin on the high seas like some deranged form of american gladiators. Hahahhahahahahaha...  Mel and Vivien who were unfortunate enough to witness our war cried antics started paddlin for cover with Mel pointin out our uber violent prone tendancies in retreat... Cute la that girl...

On the other hand.... I never realized that another gal was like so hot! Hahahahaha... I think i'm in love...  LOL. It was awkward between us too... Especially at dinner of which the details i shall not reveal here. That shall remain a secret between the old guards and myself... Should i try for it? I need a divine sign... hahahahahahhaha... Give me a sign... Yes or No... Shall i go watch the play? It costs quite abit.... But the results could be... lets say beneficial? LOL shall place under serious consideration....

Am in serious pain now... my triceps and quads are throbbin and i'm limpin... Tomorrow i shall be a fine sight to see... But its been awhile since i was this active... Love it. I gotta do this more often... And get meself more Angelfied too... LOLOLOLOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home