Friday, July 23, 2004

Weekend Mischief!

Like i really need to get back to my kantang roots... Last nite i juz realized how really myself i was back with the guys and makin a mockery of the english language... I think i do my best work with the stuff Shakespeare made a living off... And yes... I do make over elaborate gestures like a deranged gorilla. LOL

Finally! Its friday nite~

I can finally sleep like a rottin carcass till the sun is high in the sky and the word breakfast is not in my vocabulary... Hahahahahahahaha... I miss my beauty sleep. And tommorow's gonna be FUN man... i get to smack Thong at Muay Thai AND frolic with animals after that along with a wonderful buffet... This is like THE saturday of the month...

Ah... the wonderful sounds of Seether and "Fine Again"... It really is fine once again. Things couldnt be better. All i need to do is quit smokin for good... the one thing i've been procrastinatin at over and over again. :p
Goin to be starting my canoeing so i better build up my stamina... so that means NO SMOKES... So time to go cold turkey and make like a foodbird... hahahaha

Oh yea... speakin of tommorow i gotta wear padding.... LOL... okok... private joke... gonna go and do some last revision on cats for Chloe... She's gonna be like very pampered... hahahahaha

I hope my careless blurt didnt do too much harm yesterday... I've caused too much chaos with my antics as it is... this is much more serious...

Ok la... time to go and rot... hahahaha...  BE back same time same channel tommorow nite...

RESPECT

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home