Friday, July 16, 2004

Baptism

I've seen the light....

and its damn sight for sore eyes...
Well... Depression aside, I see things clearly now...
Time will kill all disease and I will be back to whom i was. To return to my roots... to how it all began... The baptism of fire.

And e maniacal one shall be born again... and all shall despair and kiss my hariy feet... wahahahahahahaha... okok... enough with the self serving compliments.
Awaken the beast in me and you shall recieve.

Today was not bad... finished my work and got off school early... tmw gotta go for interview for a position in the management commitee... c whether i wanna go or not... hahahahaha... if i get e job i wonder how things will be like with the unholy one at the helm. Well... today was listenin to ENTH E ND and the lyrics really woke me up... it doesnt matter about the end or the starting, its e journey that matters the most.
So why care about what has happened?

I NEED to get my ipod up and running... still dunno why the usb connection cant run. I'm gettin sick of my mds... i need my 1000+ songs to skim thru!!!! Please i need divine guidance~!

damn... its like nearly 3am... and i'm still not sleepy...

gotta go zzzzzzzzz or i'll die tmw...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home