Thursday, July 22, 2004

Tag and Release

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

I havent laughed so much in ages... Today was one of the best dinners i've had. We were laughin for 3 non stop hours... my abs are now feeling the hurt... Argggghhhh... pain~~~

Met up with the fatal foursome for dinner at Max Brenner's... ended up we had a unscheduled comedy night instead. It's rare for all of us to be in top form.... i tell you at times it was hard to eat. Thang nearly spat several times... including gandhi... even two veterans of the Crap Wars could start expellin prechewed food. This show how violently funny the whole thing was.... Haahahhahahaahhahahahahahaha... Our Honda van and the tranquilizer rifles were hilarious... Bait, tag and release... and film the whole process while we're at it... Yea~~~ we are FatBus....

We shall use Watto, our Lord of the Scraps as bait for all the "Michelles" and wait in ambush in our Honda van ( Like it has to be Honda... its the image )... Gandhi shall be our marksman... he with the wide spectrum rhino tranquilizer and rifle. Wil shall be our commentator and cameraman. Thang will be back up and I shall be the getaway driver... LOL once we locate one we shall tranquilize her and tag her with a radio collar to track her movements so that we can warn others of psychotic oil drums wanderin about town... And with that Cops theme song in the background, it will be a new internet hit i tell you... hahahahahahhahaha

Changed my blog address too... My ex keeps on readin my blog for reasons unknown... makes me feel uncomfortable so i changed the address. Have no idea what she's up to... so best just to ignore and avoid.

Like am SO not lookin forward to tommorow.. from 9-5... a death defyin schedule enough to make me wish i could skip class... And after that still need to go present shoppin... couldnt find what i wanted today. I want my Saturday and Sunday! I so need to sleep in....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home