Thursday, July 22, 2004

Yawn~

Like its an ungodly hour and i'm up with my golden mane in a mess of tangles and scratchin my arse...

i hate thursdays... the CAD class is just too damn long... crazy buncha mofos to put such schedules. Like i really need to take a nap later when i get back... I'm still like... Tunnel Head...

Some people get on my nerves nearly always when they come in contact with me... Like a certain one I used to be with. Comes up with this signature that pushes all the problems to me... Yea rite~~~~ It always takes two hands to clap you arse... You can say whatever you want but in the end you still will never extract yourself from that dung heap. At least the one before you had the guts to admit it. You just try to push it to me.
Well... screw you... And if you expect to have a share of the present FOC you are dead wrong.... hahahahahahahaha

Calculativeness.... something i like.. NEVER do with friends. I still remember thong talkin to me about it on our way back from china black. I mean come on... money cant buy friends... ok... you can... but not GOOD friends who will be there for you rain or shine, 24/7. And you wont take all that cash with you when you're dead.... so why calculate among buds?In fact i dont think i've ever been calculative before... *BHB*... Ok la... maybe a coupla times like now... with people that arent worth it.

Like still warming up for school yea? I got saliva's "click click boom" on and attempting to mentally yank my arse of the chair and to the bathroom for a groomin session. I am so like a slob today... hahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home