Monday, June 28, 2004

Operation Freedom Killar

Today was orientation.....

I have got to be e oldest there... and i've never seen so many short ppl in my life...

Shitty la.... wanted to sleep from all e talking. And e timings get earlier and earlier...

Tmw i gotta be up by 7... crap~ Wat e hell~ since when do u wake up so early? I'll be a brain dead zombie tmw staggerin thru e halls of SP... Good luck to e person tt gives me that friendly slap on e shoulder in e morning.... And tmw will be e boring of e boring...

I WANT TO ESCAPE AT LUNCH!!!!
After tt is nothin but talkin and talkin... and then e dumb games...
I miss my dear... Cld meet her tmw if not for e stupid after lunch talking... wat the hell. Who needs ice breaker games? What r we? Kindergarteners?
Spare me la... I have a life i dun intend on wastin it on such crap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home