Wednesday, July 14, 2004

No More

I want nothing more....

I juz want to be alone. Noone at all... Juz me.

I dunno how to diff between good and evil anymore, wad it is to grieve or wad it is to heal...

"I've tried so hard to tell myself tt u're gone... but though u're still w me, I've been alone all along.... "

I know i'm being punished... this is my fate. No matter what i do i will never find my peace... Its tt brutally simple. I dun want to have a bandage for my bleeding... i want to heal... not something tt stops e flow and only gets ripped away when u feel relief.

I've always listened... but who listens to me... really listens to me? Can anyone hear whats inside me? My monsters, my weakness, my soul? All along i've been holdin back... I juz dun trust anyone enough to tear down my walls... a brick comes down and everyone runs for cover... I'm used to it... e world passes by and i will be here.

Let me rebuild myself. Reforge my locks and chain my monsters. I am a not a strong person. I cant fight everything tt has been shut inside me for so long... so i can only imprison them in myself. Till e day i find my salvation in death or watever... they will stay locked up... I cant trust anyone anymore to release them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home