Monday, July 19, 2004

Beng Wannabe

Today, i take my first step towards my cheena roots....
 
I "streaked" my hair... traditional cheena beng color too. Coppery brown gold... And after washing... I look more beng then i ever thought possible. I immediately had the urge to squat down somemore and smoke a cigarette... Hahaha
 
This new hair color has definately changed the way people look at me... More ah bengs stare at me like some cock fight and more ah lians look at me in more meaningful ways... I have entered Bengdom. Interesting world... Dyed hair gives you a new outlook on life. Like i have already started talkin more hokkien and more than once fiddled w my hair today... I walk differently... I look differently... Hmmmmm...
 
This gives me an idea... After seein all the stuff about "Supersize Me"... Maybe i shld try my own 30 day experiment. I'll call it "Bengify Me".... Hahahahhahahahhaha... Like 30 days w my colorfied hair and record down what happens. How many people will walk into me, how many more lians i can talk to, how many times i speak hokkien etc etc... The new s'pore short story? I would die laughing at the premiere.
 
My dad either doesnt care or his eyesight is failing and doesnt notice my new color boosted mane... My mom hasnt noticed yet due to my cpu blockin my head from the rest of the outside world... I patiently wait for the truth to come to light... then NagginFest shall officially be launched.
 
On the other hand... my new marine tank seems to be comin along as per schedule. Added 3 fishes and a boxer shrimp in so far. My lions seem to be socializin now.... interesting... 2 more lion fish to go... a shark... 2 moray eels and a lobster. Then my dangerous fish tank will be complete.
 
Havent talked about school for awhile...  so far it sucks... i hate the thursday and friday timings. My class is boring...  no good lookin girls... the guys all so immature. I'm like in a league of my own... BUT... I must say... the girls elsewhere in the poly are HOT... hahahahahaha...
Some could even give you a cardiac arrest... Like i need to get to know some... maybe my new found bengness will help. How low can ya go?
 
Tommorow is china black day... should i go? Long time since i last went to a club... I prefer a quiet pub with good music and a cold beer... But it is wilson's competition .. And shermann did ask me to go. ... I think i'll see my mood tommorow.  And I'm still tired for reasons unknown... cant seem to recharge enough. What is wrong with me?
 
Ah well...  guess i'll go squat somewhere and look at my fish...
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home