Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Black Tuesday

Juz woke up....

Man.... Last nite was not too bad really... Especially if you know my not so enthuastic view on clubs. Had not a proper clubbin shirt to wear so i DIY'ed on a shirt i bought some time back from queensway... e final product was BENG man... hahahhahahaha... Like people were staring at me from all the way from my place to the bus stop to orchard. And i can still remember the looks from certain people last night.

Yea.... last nite i have to admit. Wilson rawked! He's no longer the boy i knew spinnin around on the floor of Thong's room... I'm happy for the guy. Look forward to see anymore of his performances... Too bad the judges last nite were screwed up. Racism... thats my take plain and simple... That man in a britney outfit was crap la... i'm no dancer but i think I can see the difference between good and bad la. Britney and Christina, the two Playmates were a joke man... Whats with that 80's shit? You arent men and you arent women... Pick a side you biatches! Basically the tranvestite team won coz of politics... they had a paleface there... and in S'pore... the paleface will always beat all others. They had the cheek to play national day music videoes across Starbuck's later that morning... I detest my country.

Speakin of Biatches... My dear M Faiz picked up probably the mother of them all last nite... I mean... WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN???? Ok... She tried to look into your shirt at Borders and attempted to tongue Thong... What gave you the impression she's normal? And in the end it was WE who had to do damage control AGAIN... Man... you have to use your brain and not your whatever when you do things... And in the end you traumatised everyone when she started flashinthe crowd on that table... Dude...  remorse won't even cut it at this point...

Had my drinks last nite...  a tequila and 2 heavily watered down beers. Made me feel at ease and loosened up abit. Tried the bloody mary too... it was like spicy tomato juice with salt... Eughhhh... didnt smoke as much as i expected...  which i good... i wanna cut down anyway.

Man.... my ex just msn'ed me... I dun wish to comment on what happened but i have to say I really dun care.... Look... you go your way and i'll go mine... Find your happiness and go with it. I'm goin mine.

Headache man... damn... its late i gotta prepare for class...  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home