Friday, June 25, 2004

D-Day Part Deux

Yes... I'm always in the wrong... ITs me its me...

C'mon! BLAME F**KING ME!!!!
I cant made my feelings be known anymore? I'm a human being I'm not a robot to be programmed to only think happy thoughts. What wld u think if i did e same to you?

U wouldnt talk to me for a week... i dun even have the right to sulk for 5mins or to express myself? I get hurt and I'm in the wrong.

I have feelings too..... y cant u see that? I love this lady more than anything...

1 Comments:

Blogger KaL eL said...

Hey bro, hmmm...dun really know how to out this...i was never good at being there for a fren...but i can tell u're really f8cked piss rite now...and i wld b too...i've been thru it all b4...i guess sometimes we men gotta take the wetter end of the turd...it always has been the case...and i know u're damn sore over it. I would be. But then again, i suppose u already did more than ur share by staying out as best u can...now itz up to the other party to resolve issues on that side. Trust may be an impt factor...but there are tons of other shit which come into play. Im not trying to preach or anything...coz i know u better than that. U probably figured it out already. But for the moment, take a time-out and juz try to chill k? like i said, u've done ur part...and it takes 2 to tango... at the end of the day, juz dun neglect urself...coz that most impt...

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home