Sunday, June 04, 2006

What we don't mean we often mean afterall

Confusing to some people i know but thats for me to know and you not to pry.

I've been very busy lately so haven't managed to rant as much as i'd want to.
So just gonna let loose now.

I hate my job and i hate all the fucking floorstaff who think i work for THEM and not Lincoln cheng. I've never met such pampered and completely stupid people in my life. If you dont have a clue whats going on then dont propose to question what i do. I'm the bartender. If you think you can do better than i'll go home and let you take over. And fucking go get your water yourself. The toilet tap is just there. I believe the water there is cleaner than our unwashed sink tap. Pardon me if i dont "serve" you pronto. I have other more important stuff to do. You can jolly well wait for your water and your glasses of ice.

Moving along... Zhen's gonna have a gig on wednesday the day after the date feared by all christiandom has passed. Gonna be great meeting up with the old motherfuckers again... Job and school has taken so much of my life away as it is... i want to drink till i get high and stoned and laugh at the moon as i did before. To be among people i love and miss. To be with the true friends of mine. The rascals and babes of my life. Fuck i miss the nights at walas.

Yes i'm still single... Don't need to enquire about it.

Love is something like a hot potato. You hold it you will get burned sooner or later, throw it away and its your own damn fault you're gonna go without a meal. My heart kinda died a long time ago... but lately i felt it beat a twitch. THis twitch has echoed throughout my body and fucked my brain. I don't like the muddled feeling.
Let me go have a drink...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home