Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Turning point or another prank?

Thanks to all who gave me words of encouragement and for being excited where i'm not.

apologies for my words of honesty i say when i'm in times of thinking too much.

I'm happier these days but that can't really be good news.

Whenever i am something comes up to remind me that life does throw you lemons without that pitcher of ice and sugar. On the bambina aka elinda issue... i'll be very honest and say i believe she's just being friendly. Why?

1. I'm not Mr tall, dark and handsome.
2. She has plenty of Mr tall, dark and handsomes around her.
3. If a girl doesnt take fancy to any of them its likely she doesn't want to be attached or she's not straight.
4. Life is not that good to me.

so yea... don't need to be all excited like terrier pups in a room full of superballs. I fear u all may be more disappointed than me. I'm used to this after the many trials and tribulations i've been thru these years. So if it turns out as another of Life's pranks I'll just laugh it off and have another of them life-shortening death sticks.

I've to admit she's a very nice person after texting with her these days... but frankly speaking... i've not business with such people. I would have done something really really good like curing cancer or bringing world peace to have someone like that. And i've not done anything like that to my knowledge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home