Thursday, April 20, 2006

Adios Tonto and that mule you came in on

For some reason, almond favoured coffee and a coupla smokes with a side of no sleep makes things seem very clear to me.

Adios big E~ Good riddance.

I need to start kicking some proverbial ass and get a few more beers.
Admit it. I'm a bastard, no point trying to be nice about it. For God's sake, what you see is what you get so if you don't like it then take your punk ass home.

Customers once again feel i'm an utter asshole. What would you expect? I'm not here for your amusement... you want that then go to the Zoo and see Ah Meng dance for a coconut. And yes, if you dont understand that in Inglese then I have some useful sign language for ya.

What is it with the stupid kids in the club???
Eh..... grow some pubic hair then come back to look for gals in the club you dumbass. I have leghair that has seen more action than you. You think you look cool in your long sleeve shirts and worn jeans? HAHAHAHA. Go to Little India MRT station at 7pm and you shall see your fellow Banglas all dressed like you. I'm very sure that would really impress the ladies. *nods vigorously*

Then I have to say it again... YOU ALL ARE FUCKING UGLY... a drunk skunk wouldnt touch your privates save to bite that little peanut off.

No money, no looks, no dress sense... what the fuck makes you think you're gonna get a gal here??? Cannot make it then fuck off... don't scare the ladies away from the bar. I want to have something to look at when i'm not busy. And you arent a blessed sight to see... especially when you're green like Donatello and look like a dead goldfish from drinking a jug of vodka orange or bourbon coke which is bascially the only thing you can handle. When i hand you the plastic bag its not for you to puke in it, its for you to cover your fugly face so i neednt see it dickweed.

Ladies.... like you wear those low tops for a reason... so don't bother acting coy and covering up with your hands when you bend over. Theres nothing there i havent seen before. And in the first place couldnt be bothered to see since most of you have nothing for me to look at. Why do you think i only face my ear to you??? Don;t flatter yourself.

Not speaking for the stupid gee-nas... I think they would prematurely ejaculate if you showed a bra strap. But yea... I've seen much more hardcore stuff already in my time working there. And why bother to pretend? U're sitting down... any guy comes over and looks down will get to see what you're displaying without the need for you to bend down. Sheesh... Make up your minds.

And don't expect me to say anything about what went down during the weekend. Don't care about it. Respect to those who were there. Apologise for the inconvenience. Next time drinks on me. To the rest.... buy your own drinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home