Saturday, April 01, 2006

Per-kafta

Once again back from work and getting pestered by garfield for some unknown reason... bugger keeps licking my hands. Starting to suspect he likes alcohol and has been secretly drinking the vodka in my room... maybe the first owner of an alcoholic feline. Now I know why he can fall off the bed for no reason... He's drunk.

Well... once again the majority of customers at my work place annoyed me. There was a nice bunch that i served for awhile though. Funny bunch and very polite. The others were like mutant mosquitoes at a blood donation... just once would like to line them up in a row and bitch slap them like a buncha fugly dominoes. When i'm working don't wave your hand in my face and give me a loud irritated tone when you say excuse me. First of all, I'm doing something, and your waste of five digits isn't transparent... I need to see what i'm doing. If you think that will get you my attention you are correct, I will acknowledge you're in my space and i will turn around and take you just as transparent as you think your hand is. How would you like to have someone's sweaty palm waving in your face? And don't think i don't know... You guys don;t wash your hands when after the toilet. I've seen it before... after zipping up the first thing of all is to adjust your hair... so i get your toilet odour plus hair grease. Fuck off and die la.

Being irritated won't help either. In case you're all too blind with your shades on in a place as dark as Batman's underpants... we are a few catering to the many. Kinda obvious that you have to wait. Even if you were some minister's son i'd ask you to wait your turn or talk to my hand. You get irritated, i get even more irritated, and trust me you don't want to annoy the person making the drinks for you. I have a vial of esscence of roach hidden in my shirt pocket, don't make me use it.

And i still don't understand the mentality of these people.
You wanna talk with friends but you do it in the most bizarre fashion. You all stand in a circle like a buncha pre-pubescent boyscouts and do a conversation while conveniently jamming the whole passage way. What are you guys afraid of?? Making body contact with your friend or would you like me to pass you a buncha stone tipped wooden poles and lend you my lighter so you can dance around it chanting "ooga booga"? This isnt a campfire you brainless scrotums.

Plus you get annoyed when people wanna squeeze past you because they have no way esle to move. Some moron elbowed me while i was trying to get back to the bar earlier... and being me, i elbowed back... HARD. I don't give a shit if i'm an employee there, you touch me and i'll make sure you crawl out. Idiot who elbowed me stared at me when i elbowed back. As the way hokkien bengs would say "Kuah simi lan cheow???!! One to one ai mai???!"

Its been a while since i got into a fight. Don't mind hammering some idiot there either. There are a few that i just wanna slap for being born with such an ugly face.

I'm mean... who cares?

I can be very nice. But thats to people who deserve it. The rest of you can deal with the attitude... don't like it? No one asked you to come to me... t"t)

Slap nuts... it makes you a happier person. But not your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home