Thursday, January 05, 2006

spiders all in tune

arghh.... like got so many stuff due tommorrow and i havent finished half of it...
its like i'm dead. so so dead.

And here i am blogging instead of doing the work... great job hombre...

basically need to get some stuff unloaded. I still can't forget her despite the fact she's les... like seriously i'm like quite pathetic... falling for a les. Lowest of the low.

Life is real shitty this way.

Met some interesting people anyways and ironically they turn out to be female. Clare and Mindy. I met at Li si's party. Talked quite abit with Clare on matters on religion and immortality. I think i pretty much scared her somewhat with my theories. I'm really sorry. My brain kinds of gives out these kinda devilish crap occasionally.

And Li si, if u're reading this don't worry... i won't have a picture quiz.

hahaha.

Work this weekend and monday and tues... so dead.
They had better pay me this week. I'm dry already.

realised the weather is unpredictable.
I really dunno how some guys can treat women so bad... and i dunno how some can put up with it.
Be a man and pick on someone your own damn size. Innately i'm dying to hammer this one particular guy who is giving my msn friend so much stress. If no one can talk sense into you i'll have to try with a large wrench and loosen that nut in your arse. You're damn lucky to have her, capiche? If you hurt her i will hurt you in ways you can't imagine.

right. that being done its time to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home