Tuesday, August 23, 2005

When Drunk Please Put Up The XMas Tree

To the motherson of a fruit that has been goin around spamming mine and my friends' blogs... I dont really give half a flying fish about some backwater "company", who's idea is a moss covered log cabin with the faint smell of rancid mold. Oh wow... its a logging company which has three employees, Uncle Joe Bob, One Legged Tim Tim and Mildred the dairy goat and its gone public. If i ever track you down, i will spam you so hard you would think that the internet has crashed on your sorry ass and shoved a trojan worm up your retentive rectum.

Ok... cussing done, lets get back to business. Had a farewell dinner for my colleague last night... May no one ever dare to tell me they will gorge themselves on my tab. heh heh heh... Watched a lame ass local movie after a stint at the Marriot. Only entertaining part of the movie was the drunk scenes, swearing and blood letting which i was probably the only mofo laughing hysterically at. I sincerely apologise to the rest of the cinema goers that had to put up with my hyena like laughter as i watched two fifty year olds stab each other with a cockscrew. I can't imagine that its possible for someone to plunge it that deep in someone else without having to twist it in. Plus of course there were various happenings in the movie that seemed so very out of place. Like the ability of a totally drunk man who is crawling along the floor to assemble a fake christmas tree, hang the lights nicely and then plug it in, after which, proceeds to catch a fish out of his aquarium and clean, deep fry and consume it. Funny shit.

Afterwhich we had coffee and got stood up. Wasn't the gal's fault anyway... poor thing was seriously busy. Anyway, while we were waiting we entertained ourselves with poor phototaking and ended up with....



For your info, the thing in my mouth is a tiny pen torch and not a cigarette. Hence the unearthly glow like that of a flaming fart.

The latest object of my desire at the moment....



Auction

Will any kind soul buy this for me? Pleeeeezzzzzzeeee?
I'm such a accessory maniac... Ha... Actually its coz i'm missing a pair of nice shades ever since i lost my Oakelys back on the return flight from Taiwan. I still rue that day. Dammit!

Tommorrow i shall run the gaunlet of tests, vaccinations and a crowd of alcohol starved undergrads. I seriously am not looking forward to tommorrow. The recent political troubles behind the bar counter have not made me anymore enthuastic to head down to work my ass off for ten hours. Furthermore the dinner provided sucks big time, i've seen far more edible stuff being scrapped off car windshields at petrol kiosks. So its not uncommon to see me eat only lunch on wednesdays, fridays and saturdays. Tragically, the break from work i was hoping for is only AFTER my exams. So i will still be struggling to juggle revision and my work schedule. Looks like i'll need to get an IV set to drip unadulterated caffiene into my viens for next 3 weeks.

Got myself a reprint of J. O'Barr's The Crow. I really love the graphic novel. Been wantin to get it for some time now. Often wish i could have a love that is as deep as Eric and Shelly's... But that happens only in fiction. Nowaday's its all about how much income i make and whether i drive a car. These two conditions were from my most recent ex girlfriend so please don't say it isn't true. Guess its the bloody country's fault... but truthfully, its our own damn fault really. We can always NOT change to this way, but of course being human we always go with the flow and blame it on society. Its like sheep swearing at the border collie blaming it for their flocking behaviour.

Getting tired... Goin to sleep off the fatigue and hope Garfield doesnt fart on me later.

To all a Good Night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home