Thursday, March 24, 2005

Inside Out

The last entry is kinda shocking to most i think due to the fact that noone really knows i'm have this kinda side to me.

-cue laughter-

Since i've just got off work at Zouk and am under the influence of alcohol fumes, tobacco and detergent, i shall now be quite open...

My one true belief is that in this life is the gift of love.
Believe it or not! Its true... We among the entire host of living things on this planet are the only capable of feeling and truely experiencing this emotion. An emotion that gives us at time the only reason to walk on thru whatever storm concievable. It can make us accomplish amazing feats and at the same time incredible pain. Such a gift isnt given to anything else... At times i believe this is the only thing that sometimes keeps us on the path we walk.

Often this makes me believe that my brain was recklessly assembeled out of different parts of other brains... Cynism, sarcasm, romantism, dreamer, realist, bastard and goody-two-shoes all made into one. Confusing aint it?

Call me the friendly neighbourhood schzo... Now showing at certain parts of the island and Phuture.

I dream very often... and the realist part of me doesnt like it. Recently i have also hoped for dreamless nights. I do not have pleasant dreams period. Dreams of death and ghosts, to feel what its like to pass on isnt pleasant.
Other times i just daydream, thinking of what if, should or why not. Some people say its a good thing as most gifts to humanity ahve come from such dreams. But somehow the realist part of me just keeps suppressing my thoughts... hence, if i seem to be in a daze and do not notice you when you pass by please make yourself known to me... I often am i a daze due to my brain conflicts. It doesnt take much to say hi...

Well... i gotta stop here... project calls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home