Monday, August 15, 2005

Bang! Kapow! Splat.......

Got shot down for an extension for my overdue project. I was told that my night job was my problem hence there was no allowance for me to extend my deadline by 2 days. Oh wow... the milk of human kindness is everywhere these days. Maybe if i told them i had West African Baboon fever for several days they might extend my deadline by five minutes while i turned beet red and started frying an egg on my forehead.

So i technically have like 20 marks out of 100 deducted off my score since i didnt hand up my project on time and am unable to do my presentation today. I might as well hand in a wad of paper and some gum wrappers in attempt to bribe the roaches marking my project. Further more, the school has completely not offered the software we so desperately need for this project hence i am unable to finish the project at home on the weekend which is my only free day and hence need to book a computer that limits me to use it only for ONE HOUR. I'm so thankful. Conveniently, the software i need is also unavailable for download or for sale so i'm totally screwed by a giant baboon.

I love my school.

I wish to celebrate its birthday by lighting a few candles.

Preferably some jumbo sized ones like the ones you see on the roadside for the Hungry Ghosts and placed near the asbestos lined ceiling.

What a lovely way the school would burn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home