Monday, March 21, 2005

Lychee Martinis and Flaming Lambos Pt 2: Conclusion

well..... its been about two months since i started work. Can't say i'm happy with my performance. True... i've got about most of the cocktails and drinks down but my operation stinks.

I wanna learn as much and as fast as possible so i can help out... just doing orders and washing glasses isnt much of a contribution in the workplace.

Next week is Hell Week... four consecutive days of work... If i survive i take it that there is something called a guardian angel. Which kinda brings me to my birthday thingy i was planning. It seems things have taken a change for the worse today... it being Bloody Sunday and all... got in a real big argument with my father which really makes me question the point of any celebration during this period of time. This is a guy that really knows how to make you feel like excrement. Maybe i should just work then and say to hell with 22.

Thats my age this year for those who dont know....

Pardon me if i dont have any comedic outbursts in this entry... i really cant seem to find that cynical humor in me at this time.

To make everything just collapse.
She is seeing someone.

So i guess its back to fading into black and inhaling cancer causing agents....
I have religion no more... maybe i should do a Constantine...

Its kinda idiotic too as i didnt make any move whatsoever just being content to sit on the sidelines and seeing her happy. What a nimrod i am.
i dont even have her number. All i have is her MSN and the occasional short chats we have. Well.... it would've been a one in a million chance anyways... Fugeduboutit.

Looks like today is pretty bleak... at least i made her happy for an instant... so i've secured one less metre in Hell. Kinda makes me wonder what the hell am i still here for? I'm just wasting my time... lets give it to somemone more deserving yeah?

"I dream the crow black dream where thoughts bring me to the land which i never was,
Will i forget the person who is me that was?
Angels have left and the light does fade from the neon cross,
I dont believe in the spirits but the part of me unknown still stays till the last."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home