Thursday, June 24, 2004

Day #1 of The Blog

Alright... got in this thing after havin a look at a blog by a bro who has long forgotten me....

Crap... i wanna set fire to a hmaster and let it run ard blazing... damn.. i muz be drunk... hahahahahaha...

Not meetin w my dearie today so i gotta fend for myself... looks like its me , my swiss army knife and a banana. Oh well... i'm still thinkin of e hamsters.. lost train of thot back there... ok... back to wad i was thinkin/sayin. Yea... i gotta fend for meself today. Need to check on max if there's any infection... Great news is tt e lil bugger's finally eating... Better go down to FM later to talk abt hospitalizing him...

Damn... ever since i got back from Taiwan everyone's a diff person to me... How fast crap changes when you're away... or is it coz i'm e only one tt hasnt changed? Ah well... i guess there's nothin to be done... "Let it be let it be~~~ " wise words from a dead man...

*looks at hamster*

Wahahaha... this blog thing is pretty fun... i cld juz type out my entire plan for world domination and e covert plan to convert a dead stranded whale in scotland into a tourist attraction... *hint: loch ness*

i really gotta cut down further on my smokes... went thru nearly an entire pack last nite... my commission isnt gonna last v long if this goes on... this shall be a nicotine free week for me... @*&@!&&@#! my new levis r loose! Damn it... they were alright a few weeks ago... now they r only suspended by my damn white ass... crap upsize 10x...

Bored as shit this week... i predict an oncomin rush of orchard prowling and rottin at FM... And now i have a clash of weekend activities... Y does this always happen to me?
Its like... choose your other half or your friends weekend... like where got so coincidental?!?

My com;s in a mess... i have to get a repair man on this... tt means no internet for like 1-3weeks? I'm a dead man... Argggghhhh... damn u microsoft hating hackers! *waves fist* been really down on my luck this week... pray it gets better soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger KaL eL said...

Eh! i forgot u? seems like sumone has a new missus in his life more like it! But c'mon man, lets not point fingers now...we've been thru the world of torment and pain far too long... anywayz, apologies on my half... i've been balancing 2 jobs to bring in the cash... gotta pay my own way thru uni now...(if u read my blog, u'll know wats going on in my family...) testing times indeed...so im sincerely sorry if i neglected u or anyone else. This security job is really kickin the shit outta me...itz hellish...but i jyz gotta keep telling myself one more month...juz one more month... plus my 2nd job is doing nothing but DRAINING me of money...trust me, NEVER get into modelling unless u are darn rich already or u haf a face that actually lets other people pay for u... well bro, i promise i'll catch up with u if i can man...i need to get at least a hint of a social life back on track... meanwhile, take care and cut down on the smokes man...i was in a mosh pit full of smokers...it wasnt pleasant...hahaha... cheers homie!

2:19 PM  
Blogger The Science Of IoS said...

Ah... e prodigal son returns....

u even bought Wlysun a present? Holy muther of God...
U r insane... k la... on e count tt u r insane i forgive u...

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home