Friday, August 18, 2006

Someone called me crazy the other the day...

Kinda funny since i'm definately more sane than the person who called me that.

Many people say I'm nuts. Funny thing coz to Song and the rest who are closer to me find me one of the most straight no crazy person most of the times...
Was such a different person on wednesday night at Zouk that Song kept asking me what the fuck was wrong... I can be the crazy motherfucker that we saw at Phuture that other wednesday night but thats provided i have the monster inside wake up. Monster sleeps, i sleep.

But yea... things are sorta toned down after 2000. I'm a fucking engineering student... like WTF. How my teachers or classmates from secondary or JC fucking laugh their right lung out to hear me doing that... As u can see... scholar I aint.

Did well at the INXS thing last night.... i guess so since both managing director and director of the company i was working for asked me to deal with them direct for any other events. And I was the only idiot there that got paid in full last night. Plus a fat tip that i will be recieving from them soon....

Fun guys... alcohol guzzlers and fucking mad. I like working under them. Had liberties with the San Miguel beer that was being constantly smuggled into our tent... Yea, it tastes like shit but hey, it was hot, and the beer was damn fucking cold. Plus... when you're tired on your smoke break... a fucking ice cold beer is better than any energy pick me up on the market.

And as a souvenior... i got a cool sign to hang on my wall... wahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home