Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ok... for those who are wondering the change in blog name... This was kinda the original happydrunk. Moving back to my roots and starting this blog anew if possible...


Just came back from a sudden urgent recall at work. Crowd sucked but at least i got paid to do nothing and laugh at faggot dancing...


I'm a racist I admit. Its not coz i hate the color, but they've not shown me anything to change my perspective of them. You all can say shit about not looking at stereotypes... but fuck please.... They stereotype themselves. I've never seen a m***y not being a nuiscance in a club before.... But a bottle of JD and you're suddenly Tengku??? Eh... do you understand the meaning of pookie manjau? i know you don't have the cash to buy one more bottle, but don't be a fucking CB over a dribble thats left in the bottle.... what? you wanna watch it evaporate then you'll be satisfied of your money's worth?

And don't fucking touch people's faces... If you had done that to me you'd be on the floor. You gay or what??? Abang my foot.

I also figured something out. Not sure if i'm correct but i think i was misinterpretated to be trying to split two best friends.... I can't blame the person who thought so. But for the people who know me, you all know i don't do that kinda shit. I will say what i want, but i will NOT try to tear people apart.

If you wanna think that way i can only explain. To believe its up to you... I do everything by conscience. Think i'm a lying snake? Then whatever... we're better off being apart.

Again i got traumatised by Singapore Idol. Jasynctha is insane... I 've heard more sensible words from someone with tourette's. And Twiddle Dee Twohill is still in the show... Its the month of ghosts and demons, don't you realise you are scaring children?

I can imagine mothers telling their tykes to stay indoors at night or Twohill will catch them and floss his braces with their skin.

Ok. I've alot on my plate. I needed to rant. Now i'm done.

Last but not least, to the guys that have been supporting me thru my recent downward spiral.... Thanks. Couldn't be anywhere without you people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home