Saturday, July 08, 2006

For I'm only Human

I've not been myself these days. I've done bad things... And I'm truly sorry for what i've done. But sometimes regrets can come too late.


But I have to walk on with my head held high and not die.


I'm not the boy i was so many years ago.


I've slept 3 hours or less and have a headache, for some reason i can't sleep and keep checking my HP. I dreamt i had a message from someone i missed and am afraid of and woke up but turns out it was only a figment of my imagination.


I guess this is the way things ought to be. Better for everyone.


Work was horrid last night. Worked practically non stop and even had to take time off to lean on the counter when i was printing reciepts. Can't talk about the number of losers there.... I'm so stoned till i've lost my sarcastic humor.


Bad luck has hit me like a ton of bricks and i'm wondering if i should stay home for the rest of my life to just not get swept away by the tides of unluckiness. I need some bomoh magic and i mean serious bomoh magic.


Anyone knows of fucking powerful good luck charms? Like wearing a rubber chicken on your head and painting yourself green running around the corridors shouting "prata"? If that guarantees luck to me i would do it.


18 hours to go before i can sleep again...

Give me strength... anyone... anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home