Monday, August 07, 2006

Finally paid my library fines....


Yes... i'm a bastard that doesn't pay his fines... for... 3 years.


Not so perfect citizen am i. been goin to the library recently... miss hiding in a corner just reading in the quiet. Orchard library offers me everything i could want... inclusive of germ ridden air conditioning which is why i'm feverish again.


Saw these Native american buskers outside wisma last night.... was wondering something.... what actually are these people singing?
They could be singing, " You look like you have weiner smaller than that of praire dog" or " coyote would howl in pain at yon face" and we would be all stupidly laughing and clapping at them and throwing them cash while they insult us in their native tongue.


Kinda like goin to africa and singing insults in hokkien and getting paid. Fun.


Have you wanted to stay? Have you wanted to go?


An interesting phrase i read in a graphic novel. Probably from some old film. But its kinda interesting to me. Coz i have always been responsible for this or that and having to be somewhere for everyone but me. This phrase just strikes me. Its a temptation.... to drop everything and everyone. To go away and leave the problems and people behind.


Song once told me he felt like doin the same. To abandon all the old friends and start anew. And now I feel the same way.... You ever thought about what things you've done in life for people irregardless if they're right or wrong, whether or not in the big scheme of things will it even create a cosmic equivalent of a burp?


I have had stuff hapeen to me i do not wish others to go thru but somehow no matter what i do, they can't divert from the path. So why do i do it? Adeline told me to do it for the people that really appreciate my efforts. But to me that isnt right. But now the tempation has been placed in front. The apple of which once i take i will never be the same.


This isn't about anyone or anything in particular. But I'm tired.... Has anyone even bothered asking me that?


Fuck you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home