Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Remember

I have finally had it with being Mr Nice.

All the shit i go thru and do... what has it come to?

Friends only show up when there is a need for aid. How many give a fuck how i feel? i can seriously say theres only TWO.

I work hard at trying to be a support and good friend to someone, and what happens? I become the invisible man after awhile and i don't know why. Not even concerned enough for the friendship to evenwant to work things out. And leave me to second guess things out. Yet on the other hand can tell me that i'm a good friend. And yet i'm being treated like common dirt and being told off for being considerate for her affairs. I do these stuff coz i care and despite how much i fucking hurt i go thru i still do it. What kinda friend is that? And have the cheek to tell me thats the way things are period.

You maybe tired and stressed but has it ever occured to you that i'm equally if not more so? And i still hold in everything and be nice to you coz you dont need to be burdened by me. FUCK THIS.

People block me from msn when i cant take anymore shit and get a rare emo attack. Wheres the helping hand you can extend to others? Everyone save me it seems.

The last straw has broken the camel's back. If a certain person reads this, i don't really give a shit anymore about your nonsense. I've tried to be accomadating as possible and what do you do to me? Think about that. Have i ever once wronged you for me to deserve what you do to me? If you think that i'm an asshole than so be it. You arent the first to think so and certainly not the first to think only about yourself at my cost. Not doing anything about the situation has already shown me how much you take this friendship and trust i've given you. The ball's in your court.

And to the rest of you faggots that want to unload your problems on me at my expense. Fuck off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home