Saturday, November 05, 2005

Will you walk me to the edge again

Trust... a very important thing to me.

And sadly enough, something crushed in a moment's madness.
Its so hard to earn and yet so easily lost... I value it among the people close to me and i may have lost it with someone i was close with.

Back to square one now.

I would do anything to turn back time and take back what i said as it really didnt matter at all... all i wanted was to make her feel better and yet i destroyed something i was lucky enough to obtain. Her trust.

Lost a confidant and maybe that one more person to that small group of people i would do anything for. Kick myself for it i do. But that really doesnt help. Only hope for once God is with me and help me mend the rift i made of my folly.

Was i too good? Or is it just my character that created the distance? Even a "How was your day?" is a question tt will hang and be unanswered. Sheesh.

Feel really bad about it and want to make things as they were.... For once can i have some reprieve?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home