Monday, December 18, 2006

Wonderful Wake Up

How I love mondays....

wake up to hear she's been crying... like the sun hasn't even risen and the shits all a'coming already.

I hate it when women cry....

No... not coz of the noise or the look... its coz I feel so fucking rubber legged when they do. And I do hate the feeling.

you can give me broken toys or gadgets to fix and i'd probably have it up and running in awhile after some references to the manual. But give me a spoilt human and i'd have alot of fucking problems i tell you.

I'm goin to fail my FYP unless i can suddenly become a total genius and vomit out 5 sets of tests within this holiday to save my ass. Since i know nothing about the exact process... i'm so screwed.
Well well... life is such a bed of roses... Alll i have to look forward to is this wednesday and christmas ( surprising huh?). But somehow I've got the premonitions of screw ups on these 2 days...

sheesh..... let me have a smooth sailing till february please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home