Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Havent slept well for a week now...

But still managed to drag myself out of the house and to the east to settle some business before goin to deliver a christmas present.

unfortunately I found I had a few hours to kill before i could send it... so was walking around bedok central.

Felt the chills so bought some smokes. Ended up smoking alot since I'm sick. Like poison always kills the germs.... I know I will be corrected for this but who cares... Not looking to live forever.

Library was closed so I was potentially gonna have to walk around the place for a few hours. Fortunately there was a LAN shop open so went in to kill time... havent been to one in years.... Was completely lost like some chinaman in Timbuctoo with no hands.

Well managed to finally deliver... was worth the effort to see that smile.

Met cherie and chris at cineleisure. Was like an idiot as I turned up last minute and they were all gonna watch a movie and I was just some extra standing around holding his dick.

Wanted to head home anyways... had a monster headache and was firing up. But I had gotten an 'extra' present in my puzzle and had to send it back... Its ok. I get sick most of the time now anyways...


So... back home figuring out the puzzle... never been good at this but since i can't sleep, it'll kill the time and make me forget my headache and fever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home